Reusable Bamboo Makeup Remover Pads
Are you really still using make up wipes and wasteful cotton pads to take off your daily make up?
There are 7.6 billion pounds of wipes thrown into landfills each year, which add up to 1.3 billion wipes tossed each day. We don't need to tell you how bad this is hurting our earth. A simple change can really make a difference.
16 Reusable Bamboo Fibre Pads that are perfect for any cleaning responsibilities! Replace up to 3600 wipes for everyone of our bamboo rounds used. Do your part!
In case eliminating the 3rd most wasteful product in the world wasn't enough... we threw in a 100% unbleached organic storage bag... that can be used to simply throw them into the laundry (if rinsing them with water didn't do the job already).
So lets save our planet and NEVER waste wipes again! Take the sustainable route... one makeup wipe at a time, with us.
Designed to last for years of use, you’ll never have to use throwaway wipes, cotton rounds, sponges or paper towels ever again.
Natural Organic Bamboo Fibre Material
Divided into two layers, one made with 80% natural bamboo fibre fabric and the other, 20% organic velvet cotton. A perfect combination of bamboo fibre and organic cotton makes our makeup remover pads soft, effective and durable. Our eco-friendly face pads are of premium quality and provide a peaceful smooth feel to the face.
Bamboo is one of the most durable natural textile fibres that has unique properties that make them ideal for face cleaning, such as its very high resistance to bacteria.
Eco-friendly & Zero Waste Lifestyle
Our reusable pads are crafted from organic, responsibly sourced bamboo cotton fabric that complies with international sustainable standards. An eco-friendly material that can be used thousands of times.
100% natural, biodegradable and compostable, simply throw them in the compost bin when you are finally ready to retire them!
Bamboo is one of the most sustainable resources available in the world. We at Alternative Jungle, ensure that we do our very best to put together only the best curated Bamboo products that leave you with no excuses. Make the right decision and begin or continue your sustainable journey.
Cleaning and Refreshening Efficiency
Simply add warm water to wet the bamboo pad and gently wash your face in a circular motion, flipping over until all your makeup is removed. The super-soft reusable natural pads effectively cleanse deep into your pores and removes all makeup, sunscreen, chemicals and cosmetics off your skin.
Advanced facial cleaning that guarantees even your eye shadow, mascara and lipstick is completely cleared so that your skin stays healthy and young for years to come.
Our Reusable Bamboo Pads work as a premium quality face cloth/sponge. Effectively and gently removes impurities, fat and dandruff from the skin. It is the best way to prevent acne and blackheads, so it is ideal for daily cleansing!
Ideal for for women, men and even babies with skin that may be sensitive and dry or oily.
Easy to Clean and Reuse, Over and Over Again!
Our Biodegradable and washable makeup pads are environmentally friendly alternatives to traditional disposable cotton pads. After removing makeup just rinse the makeup remover pads with water, the bamboo rounds will become as clean as new.
After weekly/extensive use, place them in the organic storage bag provided and simply add a small amount of laundry detergent to put it in the washing machine for washing.
Each pad can be used over 1000 times to cleanse your skin.
High-quality and very soft cosmetic pads are 3 layers, 8cm in diameter. Reusable makeup remover has all the advantages of traditional cotton pads and is softer than regular towels.
Portable Brilliance & Gift Ready
Lightweight and convenient, our portable reusable facial rounds set can go in your travel bag, gym bag or luggage for effective makeup removal anywhere. Makes the ideal gift for makeup and beauty lovers and eco-friendly enthusiasts!
These makeup cotton rounds are approximately 8.5 cm / 3.35 inches in diameter, portable, and easy to use. Laundry bags and storage bags are 7 x 10 inches in size.
Material: 3 Layers Bamboo Fibre Cotton
Makeup Remover Diameter: 8cm / 3.15"
Mesh Bag: 19 X 14 cm / 7.48 X 5.51"
Packaged Box: 18 X 8.5 X 4cm / 7.09 X 3.35 X 1.57"
Quantity: 16 pcs
Color: Light Pink, Rose Red, Best of Both (Mixed)
16 X Cotton Pads
1 X Organizer Bag
We ensure that we work to our utmost ability to honor your choice to try out sustainable alternatives and to take part in this transition to a conscious, sustainable reality. With this in mind, please bare with us during these crazy and demanding times as we do our best to ensure swift delivery of your orders, everyone counts.
All deliveries are tracked and insured directly to your doorstep.
Shop the Jungle, Grow the Jungle, with us.